MODERN BUSINESS ETIQUETTE FOR YOUNG AND FABULOUS PROFESSIONALS
A Quick Guide to Professional Empowerment and Success
Have you ever wondered:
• How to make sense of business casual?
• How to make small talk when you don’t know what to say?
• How to navigate a 21st-century business dining experience?
• How to successfully marry your personal brand to your social media presence?
• And, where can you find relevant and reliable answers to these and other modern business etiquette dilemmas?
Foreward By Shirley Strawberry
Co-host of the Steve Harvey Morning Show
Author of The Strawberry Letter
*FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL*
ABOUT THE BOOK
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR a book on business etiquette that answers the questions that you have right now, like how to make sense of business casual, how to make small talk when you don’t know what to say, and how to prepare for lunch with the boss…WITHOUT wading through an etiquette encyclopedia filled with generic and outdated information?
Perfect! Your search stops here!
I wrote this book for the young professional woman who is transitioning from school to work or who is already immersed in her early career years. In short, I wrote this book for Young & Fabulous Professionals (YFPs). I wrote this book for you!
GET THE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS NOW!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Stayce Wagner’s approach to etiquette is summed up in the statement “Business etiquette and authenticity are partners, not rivals.” Today, young professional women want personally defined success, and Stayce supports their efforts with reliable, relatable, and relevant advice on 21st-century business etiquette.
Stayce’s life influences include:
• Strong female role models
• An eclectic childhood in the SF Bay Area
• A two-decade corporate career
• Sisterhood + motherhood
• The privilege of travel